At North Star we collect different types of information about our users for:
1. To provide services unique to individual users and companies.
2. To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
3. If we have permission from the user, to market services to them.
1. We do our very best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately. This means:
• we make sure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information; and
• we make sure that when we ask another organization to provide a service for us, they have appropriate security measures.
2. We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from us and, if you agree. However, we may email you occasionally with information or questions about your registration, your subscription account.
3. We will be clear in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use it.
What information do we collect?
We collect information on you:
- Contact Information such as telephone numbers, fax numbers, billing address, email address.
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data.
- Profile Information includes username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your, preferences, feedback.
How we use Information
The information we collect helps us to better understand what you need from us and to improve provisioning of our services to you.
• Verify your identity when you use our services or contact us.
• Process your enquiries, orders or applications.
• Carry out credit checks and to manage your accounts.
• Inform you about changes to our website, services or terms and conditions.
• Conduct marketing analysis, profiling or create statistical or testing information to help us personalize the services we offer you and to understand what our customers want;
• Recover any amount you may owe to us for using our services;
Who we share data with
We will only share your information within organizations
• involved in the running or managing of your accounts or providing services to you for us (e.g. customer support, or a delivery department if you have asked us to send something to you);
• to help us improve the services we are providing;
• as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses;
We can access and release personal information to keep to relevant laws and government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both us and our users.
1.For statistical purposes to track how many users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect information listing which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users and from which countries.
How to contact us
- Address: PO Box 2591, Office 1201, Almoayyed Tower,
Seef District, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Phone: +973 17 565 161
- Email: email@example.com